Tuesday, March 3, 2009

10 Minutes of Babble

I've about ten minutes to get some thoughts down. I have a bad-ass cold and wouldn't be at work except the principal assigned me as acting principal for the day. I've been fighting being sick since my return from San Diego.

The national meeting I attended was exhausting. I can climb a mountain, hike all day, move rocks or throw hay bales...but nothing is as exhausting as sitting in on meetings. I managed though with some evening hikes along the coast and a bike ride during my dinner break on the last day.

My friend Michael and his wife Karen helped me get away for dinner a couple of times. We even got over to Coronado Island and the famous Victorian hotel The Del. Way cool!

My muscle aches and watch tell me it's time to go. Here come the kids.

No comments: