Sunday, March 29, 2009

Winds Be Gone!

The winds are picking up. It's springtime in the Four Corners! Initially, the winds aren't so painful. After a month of them and their effect on sleep (sometimes I feel like I'm on board a ship in a monsoon), you want nothing but peace.

The week has been busy. I did make the journey back from my visit to Phoenix. Dr. Shelton got me rolling on a new detox protocol (costly,but designed by "The Master" as he put it). I had my IV celation while at his office (leaves my urine smells metallic for two weeks). I promised to send him my thoughts on Morgellons via email.

I kept to my promise and wrote out a list of observations and speculations on Wednesday. He was impressed enough to request posting my thoughts on a statewide website for medical professionals in Arizona. Whatever it takes to get the word out on this condition is worth pursuing.

Yesterday was a productive day for my writing. I sent off two query letters and started drafting a new book (romance with a twist). I guess if I keep writing and knocking on doors one will eventually open.

It is eight weeks until the end of the school year. Eager to head in new directions, I got boxes yesterday from the supermarket to begin packing. I hope the direction I'll be taking will become clear soon!

No comments: