Sunday, May 17, 2009

Snails and Other Stuff

It has been a landmark weekend for the Keleher clan. My nephew Finian evidently broke the world record for "snails on the face". There were three news camera crews overseeing the event. Of course, I think it is cool...but the posted comments were less impressed.

As for myself, I have three more days at work in Beclabito. I'm sad to be leaving the good kids. I'm glad to be moving onto new pastures. I wonder what I'll be doing for income in the near future.

The box pile is building in my garage. I will with the help of friends haul all of my stuff to Farmington and load it on a semi trailer. I'm nearly ready...just hope the heat doesn't get too crazy.

My writing and reading are suffering right now. I suspect I'll get back into the groove after I settle in my house. In the meantime, I will probably take a break and do some sort of travel.

No comments: