Thursday, February 5, 2009

Baby Shower

My dvd/cd player isn't working. I always have music playing in my apartment. So, life has been different.

I have an old 2$ radio in the kitchen. I can only get a really bad country western station in on it. It sucks! Still having some twang in the background gives me company.

It has been an especially quiet week in my classroom. One day one student. Another day two students. Today will probably be different. Why? Well, because there will be a baby shower for one student's newborn. Luckily for me, the principal will be coming to do my observation today (it is much easier to see me teaching when I have students).

My drive in this morning had some excitement. The bus that picks up local high school students had bottomed out in the wash area it turns around in. The back end of the bus was hanging way out into the highway; I drove around.

I'm struggling to get over my bad ass cold. It's worse at night. I guess it give me something to do besides listening to music (who doesn't enjoy the sound of their own hack!).

No comments: