Monday, April 6, 2009

Knowledge- A Terrible Thing to Share?

I had an interesting weekend. As Dr. Shelton considered my thoughts on Morgellons worth sharing with other doctors, I thought why not post it on a site for people suffering. I did. Was it a mistake? I don't think so.

I had a number of members show confidence in detoxing. Some voiced that they were glad I shared. I also went to a strand (is that what it's called?) and added my opinion on bloating being related to mercury in your system. I got some major misguided anger. I guess I'd been passing some myself (like to the medical researchers working on Morgellons). Somehow it'll all sort itself out.

Work has been really slow! I had two students today. I think I'll be more comfortable when I get into a more predictable classroom setting. I guess I'll find out soon enough!

My writing has been moving slowly ahead. I guess when I don't have distractions, I make the best progress. The past couple of weeks have been stressful with the winds, work tensions, and possibly the new celation I've been following (it makes me tired...and, yet, I can't fall asleep?!). Anyhow, this too shall pass.

I am beginning to shift. I have started packing books. I will be selling my motorcycle. I hope to soon know where my new home will be. It could be it'll even surprise me? I'll keep you posted.

No comments: