Friday, January 9, 2009

Friday in Relation to Saturday

It's a good Friday. Though I didn't ask for it, I was once again appointed as acting principal. The only real difference in my day was I signed one leave slip. I still find it odd someone would want to leave me in charge of a school.

I have a topic on my mind...It's old love. A past relation and I have been opening our communication. I guess it's at the least a chance to become better at speaking your mind. I've always liked her. I guess there's a reason we've kept in touch. Funny how it goes though.

So, we talk and write and kind of listen. She seems to be hypersensitive towards miscommunication and I'm blunt. She tries to keep everything in balance and I put things out of whack. Maybe we have a bit of the yin yang thing going. She lives pretty far away, so it'd be hard to say we're about to rekindle anything. Still, it gives someone with a monk life like myself hope that there's still the possibility of company beyond a rez dog.

I've often said I don't like movies or books that are predictable...so why would I want a life that's predictable. I guess the same goes for relationships. Why chose vanilla when you can have rocky road or peppermint swirl? Enough on the relationship thing. I suppose if she ever decides to read my postings, it's kinder to keep things personal and out of any public viewing. Right?

1 comment:

raynew said...

Because vanilla is better?