Thursday, January 1, 2009

Finding My Way to San Jose´

I´ve been in Montezuma long enough. I´ve found it overpriced and damn trendy...kind of a very warm Telluride.

Tomorrow morning I´ll get up early and find my way to the San Jose bus. I´ll be going back on the ferry and plan to sit up on top (to catch the views and the sea breeze). It´s a 6 hour trip...so I should be back at Casa Ridgeway around noon. My flight is early on Saturday (up at 4 am) which makes me tired already.

This in between time from vacation back to real life always takes something out of me. I find I always appreciate getting back to my own bed and general routine. Work becomes kind of a vacation from travel (if that makes any sense).

I´ve taken plenty of pictures...mostly of nature. I guess it´ll take up a new photo album.

No comments: