Friday, November 28, 2008

Odd Turkey Effect?

It's an odd day. Not a bad day...just odd.

Last night I celebrated Thanksgiving with my brother Chris along with his family and friends. There was plenty of food and laughter (both always a good thing). I was the early to bed one...and slept well. Up for coffee, I didn't bother with my morning exercise.

On a related topic, I found a mini-tramp to get some aerobic exercise in the coming winter (this being a good thing for my detox work). It was a good buy. The sports shop had an odd way of going about making the sale...but, like I said, it was an odd day.

Chris and fam were eager to go see the newest Batman movie. In my humble opinion, it was not good at all. I always have a problem with matinees anyhow. Still, the movie was a downer for sure!

There's plenty more to consider writing about...but I'd like to spend some more time with my relations. I'll be driving off tomorrow at sunrise.

No comments: